The Transaction Detail Export and the Transaction Detail Export - Ctuit display the transaction history from a specified date range, which can be exported from R365.
This detailed report provides precise transactions that can be exported when transitioning to another software. It is recommended that the date range is broken up into 6 month periods when downloading all your data to bypass any complications that may occur due to downloading large amounts of data at one time.
To navigate to the Transaction Detail Export, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Financial' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Transaction Detail Export' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
2) End Date - The end date for the report
3) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
4) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
5) Sum By Trx - In clicking 'Yes', transaction details will be summed up rather than detailed out
6) Show Unapproved - In clicking 'Yes', Unapproved transactions will also be included in the report
7) Include Stat Accounts - This option will include Stat Accounts on the report if 'Yes' is selected
8) Transaction Type - The Transaction Types that can be included on this report
9) Run Button - Runs the report
Report Columns - Transaction Detail Export
1) Trx Date - The date of the transaction
2) Trx Type - The transaction type (AP Invoice, Journal Entry, AP Credit Memo, Bank Expense, Stock Count)
3) Trx Number - The transaction number connected to the transaction
4) Trx Company - The name of the Vendor that is connected to the transaction
5) Acct Name - The GL Account name that is tied to the transaction
6) Acct Num - The GL Account number
7) Debit - The amount the account is increased
8) Credit - The amount the account is decreased
9) Location - The restaurant Location that received the transaction
10) Comment - Any comment or Quantity per Each Amount written in the transaction details
11) Created On Date - The date the transaction was created in R365
Report Columns - Transaction Detail Export - Ctuit
1) Location ID - The ID number associated with the Location
2) Posting Date - The date the invoice posts to the General Ledger
3) GL Code - The GL Account number
4) Amount - The amount debited and credited from transactions within the selected date range
5) Comment - Any comment or Quantity per Each Amount written in the transaction details
6) Check Number - The check number written on the check
7) Check Date - The date the check was printed
8) Trx Number - The transaction number connected to the transaction
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.