The P&L - Layout Format Report allows the User to compare the total income and expenses at specific Locations across a period of time. This P&L Report provides direct links to the transaction history associated with each GL Account, allowing the User to drill into the P&L Report to see specific transactions.
To navigate to the Profit and Loss - Layout Format Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Financial' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Profit and Loss - Layout Format', as displayed in the image above. Because there are no Report Parameters, a User can either click 'Run' or 'Customize' and then 'Run' in the next window to create your report.
This report does not have any available parameters because it is already formatted in the system. Therefore, a User can either click the 'Run' button next to the report name or click 'Customize' and then 'Run' in the next window to run the report.
1) GL Accounts and Account Types - A listing of all GL Acccounts and GL Account Types broken down by Parent Account. The 'Guest Check Average' and the 'Guest Count' are included on this report when the 'Metrics' parameter is set to 'Show'
2) % Based On - The percentage of the Income or Expense based on the listed GL Account
3) Visibility - Either visible or hidden on the P&L Report
4) Ops Rpt Category - The Operational Reports Category listed for that GL Account
5) Sort Order - The Account Numbers tied to the GL Accounts