The Asset Value Report displays the values of all assets in the company as of a certain date. This report is helpful in viewing active, retired, depreciated, CIP, or draft assets along with asset classes and categories to understand how a company's assets play a factor in the their profits and losses.
To navigate to the Asset Value Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Financial' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Asset Value Report', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Location - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Status - The options for an Asset's status
4) As Of - The date the Asset is valued as of
5) Asset Class - A listing of Asset classes
6) Asset Category - A listing of Asset categories
7) Asset - All of the Assets associated with the User's company, including retired Assets
8) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Legal Entity - The Locations selected in the report parameters organized by Legal Entity
2) Asset # - The Asset Number, as noted in the Asset record
3) Asset Name - The Asset Name, as noted in the Asset record
4) Status - The Status of the Asset (Draft, CIP, Active, Active Fully Depreciated, and Retired)
5) Place In Service Date - The date the Asset was put in use
6) Acquisition Cost - The cost of the Asset
7) Salvage Value - The estimated resale value of the Asset at the end of its current use
8) Current Dep Amt - The amount for that period of depreciation and based upon the As Of date set in the Report Parameters
9) Accumulated Depreciation - The amount that the value of the asset has decreased
10) Net Book Value - The value of the Asset as logged in the book