The Account Trx Summary by Location Export displays the transactions made by each account at a chosen Location. This detailed report will enable a User to view and export an organized history of transactions with a certain account, showing its true balance.
To navigate to the Account Trx Summary by Location Export, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Financial' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Account Trx Summary by Location Export', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The ending date for the report
5) Show Unapproved - These options will either include or exclude Unapproved transactions
6) Hide $0 Balances - Clicking 'Yes' will hide all balances and their GL Accounts that have a balance of zero
7) Run Button - Runs the report
Click here to learn more about Report Views and their added functionality.
1) Legal Entity - The Legal Entity tied to the Location in the Location record
2) Location - The Location(s) selected for this report in the report parameters
3) Location Num - The Location number, as noted in the Location record
4) Account Num - The GL Account Number(s) selected for this report in the report parameters
5) Account Name - The GL Account name(s) associated with the GL Account Number(s)
6) Balance - The balance of the account for each Location
7) Start - The beginning date selected in the report parameters
8) End - The end date selected in the report parameters