The Balance by Location Export runs account balances by any Location Category selected.
Unlike the Account Balance by Location Report, this report includes more details about the balances, including the accounts connected to each Legal Entity. This also provides the option for a more simplified report for a simplified view of balances and an easy export to a personalized data system.
To navigate to the Account Balance by Location Export, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Financial' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Account Balance by Location Export', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) As Of - The date the amount is balanced as of
4) Show Unapproved - Clicking 'Yes' will include Unapproved transactions
5) Hide $0 Balances - Clicking 'Yes' would hide any zero balances
6) Simplified Export - Clicking 'Yes' shows limited fields with no field names while clicking 'No' will show the details of the selections chosen from the Customize tab. When exporting files, both exports are downloaded with all fields and column names
7) Account - The accounts ran for this report
8) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Legal Entity - The Legal Entity tied to the Location in the Location record
2) Location - The Location(s) selected for this report in the report parameters
3) Location Num - The Location number, as noted in the Location record
4) Account Num - The GL Account Number(s) selected for this report in the report parameters
5) Account Name - The GL Account name(s) associated with the GL Account Number(s)
6) Balance - The balance of the account for each Location
7) As Of - The date this report was ran as of