The Balance by Location Export runs account balances by any Location Category selected.
Unlike the Account Balance by Location Report, this report includes more details about the balances, including the accounts connected to each Legal Entity. This also provides the option for a more simplified report for a simplified view of balances and an easy export to a personalized data system.
To navigate to the Account Balance by Location Export, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Financial' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Account Balance by Location Export', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) As Of - The date the amount is balanced as of
4) Show Unapproved - This will either include or exclude unapproved transactions
5) Hide $0 Balances - This will either show or hide zero balances
6) Simplified Export - This will either show limited fields with no field names or show the details of the selections chosen from the Customize tab. When exporting files, both exports are downloaded with all fields and column names
7) Include Stat Accounts - This will either include or exclude Statistical Accounts
8) Account - The account(s) ran for this report
9) Run Button - Runs the report
Click here to learn more about Report Views and their added functionality.
1) Legal Entity - The Legal Entity tied to the Location in the Location record
2) Location - The Location(s) selected for this report in the report parameters
3) Location Num - The Location number, as noted in the Location record
4) Account Num - The GL Account Number(s) selected for this report in the report parameters
5) Account Name - The GL Account name(s) associated with the GL Account Number(s)
6) Balance - The balance of the account for each Location
7) As Of - The date this report was ran as of
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.