The Account Balance by Location Report displays the totals for a specific GL Account for all Locations. The User is able to view the debits and credits of one or more account(s) across multiple Locations for a better look into account details.
To navigate to the Account Balance by Location Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Financial' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Account Balance by Location' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) As Of - The date the amount is balanced as of
4) Include Stat Accounts - This will either include or exclude Statistical Accounts
5) Account - The account(s) ran for this report
6) Hide 0 Balances - This will either hide or show zero balances
7) Location View - This will list Locations alphabetically by name or numerically by Location number
8) Show Unapproved - This will include or exclude unapproved transactions
9) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
Click here to learn more about Report Views and their added functionality.
1) GL Account Number - The Account Number, as noted on the GL Account Record
2) GL Account Name - The Account Name, as noted on the GL Account Record
3) Location Columns - The balances of each account at each Location. Each Location will have its own column
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.