The Account Balance by Location Report displays the totals for a specific GL Account for all Locations. The User is able to view the debits and credits of one or more account(s) across multiple Locations for a better look into account details.
To navigate to the Account Balance by Location Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Financial' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Account Balance by Location', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) As Of - The date the amount is balanced as of
4) Show Unapproved - Clicking 'Yes' will allow Unapproved transactions to be included
5) Hide 0 Balances - Clicking 'Yes' would hide any zero balances
6) Account - The accounts ran for this report
7) Run Button - Runs the report
1) GL Account Number - The Account Number, as noted on the GL Account Record
2) GL Account Name - The Account Name, as noted on the GL Account Record
3) Location Columns - The balances of each account at each Location. Each Location will have its own column