The Account Balance by Location Report displays the totals for a specific GL Account for all Locations. The User is able to view the debits and credits of one or more account(s) across multiple Locations for a better look into account details.
To navigate to the Account Balance by Location Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Financial' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Account Balance by Location', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) As Of - The date the amount is balanced as of
4) Show Unapproved - Clicking 'Yes' will allow Unapproved transactions to be included
5) Hide 0 Balances - Clicking 'Yes' would hide any zero balances
6) Account - The accounts ran for this report
7) Run Button - Runs the report
Click here to learn more about Saved Views and their added functionality.
1) GL Account Number - The Account Number, as noted on the GL Account Record
2) GL Account Name - The Account Name, as noted on the GL Account Record
3) Location Columns - The balances of each account at each Location. Each Location will have its own column