The Consolidated Production Report provides a breakdown of the food needed to make the orders. This report will be helpful in ordering the food necessary to fulfill the commissary forecasting.
If the Commissary Manager wants to print a consolidated production list, he/she would need to have all Locations added to their User.
To navigate to the Consolidated Production Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Commissary' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Consolidated Production' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Commissary Locations - A listing of all Commissary Locations
4) Commissary Category - A listing of all Commissary-specific food categories
5) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
6) End Date - The end date for the report
7) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
1) Item # - The number associated with the item, as noted on the Item record. These numbers are organized alphabetically by Item Categories and then by the Locations selected from the report parameters
2) Description - The name of the item
3) U of M - The Unit of Measure used to count the item
4) Qty Ordered - The amount of the item that was ordered
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.