The Consolidated Production Report provides a breakdown of the food needed to make the orders. This report will be helpful in ordering the food necessary to fulfill the commissary forecasting.
If the Commissary Manager wants to print a consolidated production list, he/she would need to have all Locations added to their User.
To navigate to the Consolidated Production Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Commissary' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Consolidated Production', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Commissary Category - This drop-down menu allows the User to select a specific food category
4) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
5) End Date - The end date for the report
6) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Item # - The number associated with the item, as noted on the Item record. These numbers are organized alphabetically by Item Categories and then by the Locations selected from the report parameters
2) Description - The name of the item
3) U of M - The Unit of Measure used to count the item
4) Qty Ordered - The amount of the item that was ordered