The Commissary Order History by Location Report is able to assess previous commissary orders from a designated time frame.
This acts as a memory bank for all commissary items ordered for specified locations, which can be used to track the amount of a purchased item ordered and fulfilled in that specified time frame.
To navigate to the Commissary Order History Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Commissary' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Commissary Order History' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Commissary Category - A listing of all Commissary Food Categories
4) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
5) End Date - The end date for the report
6) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
1) Item Name - The Name and Location associated with the item
2) Item Number - The number associated with the item, as noted on the Item record. These numbers are organized alphabetically by Item Categories and then by the Locations selected from the report parameters
3) U of M - The Unit of Measure used to count the item
4) Qty Ordered - The amount of the item that was ordered
5) Qty Fulfilled - The amount of the item that is received
6) Avg Order - The average amount ordered from each Location
7) $ Ordered - The price of the amount of items ordered
8) $ Fulfilled - The price of the amount of items received
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.