The Commissary Forecast Report forecasts how much food will be needed based on previous orders. A restaurant is more able to predict the amount of food to buy and prep when this forecast is ran.
To navigate to the Commissary Forecast Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Commissary' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Commissary Forecast', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all the Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Commissary Category - This drop-down menu allows the User to select a specific food category
4) Past X Week Avg - Typing a specific number will allow the report to use the past number of weeks to aid in forecasting future commissary demands
5) Week - The User can select either the 'Current' or 'Previous' week for the report. If a past week is desired, click the third option and select a date
6) Run button - Runs the report
1) Item # - The number associated with the item in the Item record. These are organized by Item Categories
2) Description - The name of the Purchased Item, as noted in the Item record
3) U of M - The Unit of Measure used to count the item
4) Avg Weekly Total Sales - The average weekly Sales of the item
5) Avg Weekly Order Qty - The average amount that is ordered weekly
6) Avg Sales Per 1 Unit - The average Sales for one U of M of the item
7) Forecast Total Sales - The forecasted Sales of the item
8) Qty Needed Based on Forecast - The amount that needs to be ordered to meet the forecasted Sales