The Catering Receivables Aging Report lists all Catering Customers who are past due on a payment. When each Customer row is expanded, a listing of all AR transaction numbers are hyperlinked to their AR transaction, allowing the User to view event transaction details further.
To navigate to the Catering Receivables Aging Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Catering' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Catering Receivables Aging' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with that Location category
3) Detail Level - This option will either initially show or hide a breakdown of AR Aging Invoices from each Vendor
4) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
1) Customer Details - The name of the Customer. When expanded, the following are displayed: a hyperlinked AR transaction number, the transaction type, the date of the invoice, and the due date of the invoice
2) Current - The amount that is currently due, based on the invoices for the Customer. If at $0, this AR transaction is past due
3) 1-30 Past - The 1-30 day date range an AR transaction is past due. If at $0, this AR transaction is either Currently due or even further past due
4) 31-60 Past - The 31-60 day date range an AR transaction is past due. If at $0, this AR transaction is either Currently due, more recently past due, or even further past due
5) 61-90 Past - The 61-90 day date range an AR transaction is past due. If at $0, this AR transaction is either Currently due, more recently past due, or even further past due
6) 91+ Past - The 91+ day date range an AR transaction is past due. If at $0, this AR transaction is either Currently due or more recently past due
7) Total Due - The total amount due for each Customer
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.