The Catering Menu Report allows the User to select any or all Catering Menus to view the items that make up each menu, including their U of M, Quantity, Price, and Total Cost. The report parameters will even enable menus to display Location logos if selected.
To navigate to the Catering Menu Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Catering' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Catering Menu' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Menu - A listing of all different menus that can be used for an event
2) Show Price - This option will either show or hide the price of each item as well as the total price for all items on that menu
3) Logo - A listing of all Location logos
4) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
1) Item / Description - The name of the item used
2) U of M - The Unit of Measure associated with the item
3) Qty - The amount of the item used
4) Price - The cost of each U of M
5) Total - The total cost of the items, with a Grand Total made up of each total cost per item
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.