The Catering Events Profitability Report shows the Cost and Revenue of each event. Expanding the details of each event shows a further breakdown by Expense Category and how each category played a factor in the total profit of the event.
To navigate to the Catering Event Profitability Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Catering' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Catering Event Profitability' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The ending date for the report
5) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
1) Event - The name of the event. Clicking the plus sign next to the event name will expand out the Expense Category details of the event
2) Subtotal - The total cost from the Expense Categories
3) Tax - The amount due for Tax
4) Gratuity - The amount from Gratuity
5) Svc Charge - The amount charged for Service
6) Total - The total billed amount
7) Per Guest - The cost per guest
8) Total (No Tax) - The total amount without tax
9) Cost - The cost for each of the Expense Categories
10) Cost % - The percentage of cost for each Expense Category
11) Profit - The amount profited from the event ( Total (No Tax) - Cost )
12) Profit % - The percentage of profit made from the event (100% - Cost %)
13) Paid - The amount paid by the Customer
14) Remaining - The amount still due by the Customer
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.