The Catering Commissions Report pulls all of the Catering Event Information from the system to view the Total Amount, the percentage of Commissions, and the dollar amount of Commissions for each event. A listing of all events are displayed first individually and then by Catering Representative.
To navigate to the Catering Commissions Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Catering' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Catering Commissions', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
2) End Date - The ending date for the report
3) Status - A listing of all event statuses to choose from
4) New Page Per Rep - Each representative for a Catering Event will be separated by different pages
5) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Event - The name of the event. When expanded, the Subtotal is broken down by cost categories
2) Event # - The number associated with the event, as noted in the Event Record
3) Event Date - The date of the event
4) Status - The status of the event (Prospect, Proposal, Signed, Event Complete, Billing Complete, or Cancelled)
5) Subtotal - The amount of cost categories combined
6) Gratuity - The amount paid for tips
7) Svc Charge - The amount charged for Service
8) Total - The total amount billed
9) Commission % - The percentage of Commission
10) Commission - The amount of Commission
11) Catering Rep - This is an alphabetical listing of the Employees in charge of the event. Each listed Rep has the event names and details broken down in the same format as the event listing above