The Payments Created Report allows the User to view all of the Payments, both checks and ACHs, made in a specified check run. This information provides a good reference point to review the Payments made and the invoice details associated with those Payments.
To navigate to the Payments Created Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Banking' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Payments Created', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up the Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Check Run - A listing of all check runs
2) Detail Level - 'Summary' provides just the Vendor name, Amount, and Payment number while 'Detail' goes into further depth by providing more details about the invoices associated with those payments
3) Run Button - Runs the report
Click here to learn more about Report Views and their added functionality.
1) Date - The date of the Invoice
2) Invoice Number - The identifying number marked on the invoice
3) Inv Location - The Location that paid the invoice
4) Orig. Amt - The original amount on the invoice
5) Balance Due - The amount that is due
6) Discount - Any discounts included in this payment
7) This Check - The amount written on the check used to pay this invoice
8) Credits - Any existing credits applied from prior AP Credit Memos
9) Credit Number - The Credit Memo number from using applying credits
10) Grand Total - The total amount used to pay this invoice
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.