The Deposit Ticket Download allows the User to review and download recent or past Deposit Tickets. This feature can be useful in seeing the trends of past bank deposits.
To navigate to the Deposit Ticket, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Banking' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Deposit Ticket', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up the Report Parameters that can be used to define your export.
1) Deposit - A listing of all bank deposits created. Click here for more information on Bank Deposits
2) Download Button - Downloads the report
1) Legal Entity - The name and address of the Legal Entity
2) Cash - The number of cash deposits and the total amount of cash associated with them
3) Checks - The number of check deposits and the total amount from the checks
4) Other - The number of other deposit items, such as Credit Cards, Frachisee Payments, and Delivery Service Payments
5) Total Items - The total number of items made in this deposit
6) Total Deposit - The total amount being deposited into the bank
7) Payment Method - The manner in which these deposits are made
8) Received From -
9) Ref No - The number associated with the Bank Deposit
10) Amount - The amount of each Bank Deposit