The Check Report will display all the checks from a selected check run. This report can be helpful to review or reprint past checks sent out from your restaurant. Once downloaded, the User is able to see the information attached to the check payment, including the invoice number and the location number.
Because the check is automatically downloaded as a PDF, any viewer with this access will be able to see the checks created. Even further, one of the parameters for customizing this report allows the User to include a signature on the final PDF. Therefore, Users assigned to roles that allow access to this report should be selected mindfully.
To navigate to the Check Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Banking' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Check', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your export.
1) Check Run - A listing of all check runs
2) Signature - The option for the User to include a signature on the checks downloaded
3) Download Button - Downloads the report
Click here to learn more about Saved Views and their added functionality.
1) Restaurant Location - The restaurant name, address, and phone number
2) Bank - The bank used and the routing number
3) Auto-Direct Debit - The payment number, as written on the AP Payment Record
4) Date - The date the check run was performed
5) Vendor - The Vendor name that is receiving this payment
6) Amount - The payment amount written in numbers
7) Amount Text - The payment amount written in words
8) Memo - The Vendor receiving the payment
9) Signature Line - The line that a User will need to sign or that will be included, based on the report parameters
10) Date - The date of the Invoice
11) Invoice Number - The number associated with the invoice
12) Location - The restaurant Location paying the bill
13) Orig. Amt - The original amount of the invoice
14) Balance Due - The amount that is due
15) Discount - Any discount used
16) This Check - The amount written on the check used to pay this invoice
17) Credits - Any existing credits applied from prior AP Credit Memos
18) Credit Number - The Credit Memo number from using applying credits