This article is part of the Scheduling Module training. Click here for more information on the Scheduling Module
Managers can make Announcements for Employees at their Locations. They can also decide to send the Announcement out as an Alert, and which Employees it should be sent to.
Employees will receive the Alert based on their preferred contact method (text or email or both). Employees will also see the Announcements for each Location where they work on the Dashboard of the R365 App (Red) as shown below:
Announcements can be created via the R365 Web Application, or on the R365 Classic App (Black)
Hover over the Scheduling Menu in the top ribbon and select 'New Announcement'. The Announcement form will load in a new tab
You can view existing Announcements by navigating to the Scheduling Module and opening the 'Announcements' list in the left nav
R365 Classic App (Black)
From within the main menu, click on 'Scheduling' to load the Scheduling Module:
Next, click 'Announcements' to load the Announcements list:
The most recent Announcement will be listed when the page loads. Click the '+ New' action in the top right corner to open the New Announcement page and create the Announcement
1) Announcement - Enter the contents of the Announcement as it will appear to your Employees.
2) Start Date - the Date you want the Announcement to automatically appear in the R365 App for your Employees
3) Expiration Date - the Date you want the Announcement to stop appearing in the R365 App for your Employees
4) Location - the Restaurant Location this Announcement is for
5) Upload Photo Button - Click to upload a photo that relates to the Announcement. This photo, along with the Announcement text (#1) are the only parts of this record that will be visible to your Employees
6) Alert Employees Button - Click to Alert Employees of the Announcement via text/email. You can select which employees to alert. By default, all Employees at your Location will be selected, but can be deselected as needed.