Create a Shopping List
To create a New Shopping List, hover of the Vendor menu, then the Purchasing sub-menu and select 'New Shopping List'. The Shopping List Form will load in a new tab
Shopping List Form
1) Location - Select the Location for the Shopping List. Make sure that the Location is correct before you start adding Purchased Items to the list. If the Location setting is manually changed, all Shopping List details will be removed (including all added Items). This is a required value that will be set to your User's default Location.
2) Name - Enter a Name for the Shopping List. This name will appear in the 'Shopping Lists' list, as well as on the Shopping List selection screen on step 1 of the R365 Purchasing Assistant. Duplicate Names for the same Location are not permitted.
3) Display Order - Select how the Items in the Shopping List will be displayed (on this form as well as on the printable Order Guide report). Options include:
- Manual (default - Items can be reordered using the Reorder Buttons)
- Alphabetical by Storage Location
The Display Order is to ensure your order guide is in Shelf-to-Sheet order. Alphabetical by Storage Location will sort first on Storage Location Alphabetically, then on the items within those Storage Locations alphabetically. This option is a good starting sort that can then be fine-tuned using the 'Manual' option. Note: moving items up and down will automatically set the Display Order to 'Manual'.
4) Bulk Add Items - Allows you to add Purchased Items in bulk using varied criteria. Note: Every item that belongs to the selected Bulk Add option will be added to the Shopping List.
- Item Category 1
- Item Category 2
- Item Category 3
- Key Item
- Memorized PO
When adding items from these groupings, you may select multiple of each type. For instance, you can select multiple category 2s at once. Any items that have a corresponding Cat 2 AND an Item Location AND at least one Vendor Item will be added to the detail section.
Once those items are added, they can be sorted using the Alphabetical by Storage Location Method and moved up and down as needed.
Each column will allow for sorting and filtering, however that sorting and filtering will not be saved in the final “Shelf-to Sheet” order. Only manual sorting or the alphabetical by storage location will save for Order Guide printing.
5) Reorder Buttons - Use these buttons to reorder the selected item 'Up' or 'Down' in comparison to the other items.
Preferred Vendor/Preferred Vendor Item:
In the Details section, some items will come over with a Preferred Vendor and a Preferred Vendor Item. These are pre-filled if only one option exists as a Vendor Item.
- For example: If there is only one Vendor for 'MEAT Bacon Pieces' (PFG), and only one Vendor Item for PFG: (Case – 2/Bag (5lb), then those would be automatically selected.
However, if there are multiple vendors who could supply the Bacon Pieces OR multiple Vendor Items associated with PFG – then the User will need to make a choice using the drop down for either/both fields.
All items must have a Preferred Vendor AND Preferred Vendor Item before the Shopping List can be saved.
- Note on Storage Locations: Will pull the first Storage Location listed for this Purchased Item in the most recently modified Stock Count Template.
Shopping List Actions
- Use - will open the Shopping List within the R365 Purchasing Assistant.
- Print - will Print the Shopping List as an Order Guide (PDF) in the order the screen was saved
- Delete - will delete the Shopping List