The Shopping Lists feature is included in the Purchase Order Module in R365 allows Users to combine multiple Purchased Items from multiple Vendors into a single Order Guide for ease of ordering through the R365 Purchasing Assistant. Similar to the Purchase Order Module, once you received the product from the Vendor, the POs created from the Shopping Lists / R365 Purchasing Assistant can be converted into AP Invoices or matched to integrated invoices. The Shopping Lists Feature is included in the Purchase Order Module, please contact R365 support (email@example.com) for assistance in activating the Purchase Order Module.
To get started with Shopping Lists, ensure that you have correctly setup the Purchase Orders Module. Please refer to the Purchase Orders Module Overview and Security article for more information on the required setup steps for Purchase Orders.
The same security considerations for the Purchase Orders Module are applicable for Shopping Lists:
- Users with 'Full Access' and the 'Accounting Manager' security role will have full access to the PO Module
- Users with the 'Restaurant Manager' security role can access the PO Module for data entry, but cannot Submit a PO by default
- The secondary security role 'Submit Purchase Order' will grant the ability for a user with the 'Restaurant Manager' role to Submit (email) Orders directly to Vendors
- Ensure that Outbound Email Settings have been properly setup on each User that will Submit Shopping List POs via the R365 Purchasing Assistant
Shopping Lists are accessible in two separate places in R365.
1. The 'Operations' Module - included in the 'Purchasing' sub-section: 'Shopping Lists'
2. The 'Purchasing' sub-menu - under the 'Vendor menu in the top ribbon: 'New Shopping List'
Shopping List Form
The Shopping List Form is where Users can create Shopping Lists, name them, and assign each Purchase Item and Preferred Vendor to the Shopping List. Click here for training on the Shopping List Form
Purchasing Assistant: Shopping Lists
The R365 Purchasing Assistant allows you to select your prepared Shopping Lists, turn them into Purchase Orders, and even submit them directly to your Vendors. Click here for training on the Purchasing Assistant: Shopping Lists