Disclaimer: This template is mainly used internally by R365 Ops Coaches to import a large amount of items into an instance. You may use this if you have completed implementation and are familiar with importing information into R365.
The R365 Inventory Master Template is a five-part template that should be completed in this order:
- Copy all Vendor Items information into the grayed out Columns (E-F)
- Categorize your items in Columns A-C
- Name your items what your team calls it in Column D
- Align your UofMs in Columns J-L
- Assign your Cost and Inventory Accounts on each item in Columns M and N
After completing these steps, you can break this file into three different imports:
- Purchased Items (Inventory)
- Unit of Measure
- Vendor Items
It is important to note that Item Categories and Units of Measure must be created first before completing and importing this Inventory Master Template; otherwise, the import will fail. Work with your Operations Coach as you complete this template.
|Name||Version||Release Date||File Link|
|Inventory Master Template V6||6||05/26/2020|
Click here to view the original version of this article, last updated on 10/8/2018.