The Mass DSS Review makes it easy to review and approve several Daily Sales Summaries at once. Hover over the 'Account' menu and select 'Mass DSS' to open the Mass DSS Review screen in a new tab.
1) Location - The Locations that you will review and approve
2) Start / End Date - The start date and end date
3) Unapproved Only - Includes only unapproved DSSs when checked
4) Get DSS Button - Will load the DSSs into the DSS Grid (#5)
5) DSS Grid - This will populate with the corresponding DSS's based on the selected header parameters and tab filter
The DSS tab will populate with each available DSS that meets the set parameters. If any Approved DSSs were included, the 'Approved' checkbox was already checked, indicating that this DSS is Approved and requires no additional attention. Each of the unchecked lines represent the Unapproved DSSs that you can review.
Review each row for the correct Net Sales and Deposit information. To see more information in this screen, including all the details from the Journal Entry, click on the row, then the expansion triangle to see the details. You can also click on the name of the DSS in the last column to drill into the full DSS record in its own screen.
- Note: A Red Exclamation Point will show on the row if the Journal Entry is out of balance or if there is an important aspect to look at in the DSS.
Once the DSS is reviewed and the appropriate information is confirmed, then check the box in the first column called 'Approved'. This will flag it for approval, and upon clicking 'Save' (in the upper left corner), it will be marked as Approved.
This will show you any unassigned house accounts.