This article describes the Budget Accounts Detail Screen in the Advanced Budgeting feature in R365. Click here for more information on Budgeting.
Details about the budget, including the selected GL Account amounts and/or percentages, can be viewed through this screen once a budget has been entered.
Account Detail Screen
To view and make updates to a specific GL Account, the User can right-click and select 'Details' or double-click on the GL Account line to open the Account Detail screen.
This screen is viewed in a popup over the Budget screen and allows the User to make updates by period/week for all Locations on the budget. Additionally, a User can make mass updates to all periods/weeks for all Locations by using the 'Set All to Same Amount' function or the 'Increase / Decrease % Update' function.
1) Budget As - The Budget As setting determines how the budget will be calculated, either by dollar amount or as a percentage of another record (Account, GL Type, or Operational Report Category). By default, all accounts will have the 'Budget As Set To' amount. This setting is visible on the main budget screen in the 'Budget As' column. Click here to jump to the Budget As article
2) Set All to Same / Update Button - The 'Set All to Same' field and update button allow the User to make a mass update to all Locations on the Account Detail screen. Click here to jump to the Mass Update: Set All to Same article
3) Increase % / Decrease % Update Button - The 'Increase %' / 'Decrease %' field and update button allow the User to make a mass update to all Locations on the Account Detail screen. Click here to jump to the Mass Update: Increase % / Decrease % article
4) Actuals Visibility Toggle - To toggle the display of Prior Year Actuals, the User can toggle the greater than symbol
5) Actuals Location Selector - This selector, used in conjunction with the 'Actuals Account' selector to the right, allows Users to choose to view the prior year actuals for a specified account for a specified Location on the budget
6) Actuals Account Selector - This selector, used in conjunction with the 'Actuals Location' selector to the left, allows Users to choose to view the prior year actuals for a specified account for a specified Location on the budget
7) Account Detail by Location - This table displays the details for each period/week for each Location on the budget. Users can edit the values by clicking in to each field. Click here to jump to the Completing and Updating Budgets article
8) Totals - The totals for each period/week for all Locations will be displayed on this row
9) Save & Close / Cancel Buttons - Click the 'Save & Close' button to save the changes made. Click 'Cancel' to exit account detail without saving